NXTP Ventures, a leading B2B venture capital firm in Latin America, is currently looking to hire a Reporting Analyst to join our investment team based in Buenos Aires City.
We are a venture capital firm based in Latin America and investing in early-stage technology companies throughout the region. We partner with high-impact, visionary founders early on as one of the first sources of institutional funding to help build their companies into future market leaders with long-term competitive advantages.
We primarily invest in Seed and Series A rounds ranging from as small as $500K to as large as $2M. We believe domain focus leads to thesis-driven investing, the ability to identify opportunities early on, and effective founder support. We invest in B2B technology startups with recurring and scalable businesses, and our core verticals are cloud & SaaS, logistics tech, fintech, B2B marketplaces, and tech-enabled information services.
In addition to capital, we seek to actively help founders with first-hand expertise and advice, including access to NXTP’s network, corporate relationships, advisors and market experts, strategy and operations, key hires, knowledge, fundraising, and more.
NXTP has invested in market-leading companies such as Auth0, NuvemShop, Mural, Satellogic, Betterfly, CargoX, Pomelo, VU Security, Kangu, Cobli and more than 100 others. You can check the whole portfolio at https://nxtp.vc/portfolio/
The Reporting Analyst Position
The Reporting Analyst will have the opportunity to work hand in hand with the Finance & Administration team in all aspects related to gathering, building, maintaining, and analyzing multi-databases, record keeping KPIs from portfolio companies and investors, and generating reports for internal and external stakeholders as needed. This includes:
- Collect, process, and format data into a report or a spreadsheet making it easily understandable for investors, partners, and other stakeholders of the firm
- Develop and improve databases using data layouts like tables, and graphs to fulfill the request of ad hoc reporting from firm stakeholders
- Develop and prepare quarterly reports for investors, compliance (AML/CFT) and ESG reports, on a regular basis
This position offers the opportunity to work in a small team with high exposure to the entrepreneurial and venture capital industries around Latin America.
- Education: Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Finance, Engineering or related careers
- Job Experience: At least 2 year working in a data analysis or reporting role in Consulting, Investment Banking, Private Equity, Tech Startup, or a top-tier corporation
- Languages: English required, working Portuguese highly valued
- Good analytical, finance, and information systems skills: Microsoft Excel expert, and knowledge of Python will be valued
- Personal attitudes: Passionate for technology, startups and investing; intellectually curious, strong quantitative background; team player, hardworking, proactive, flexible and hands-on
If interested, please apply here >>